4800116 ARTISAN BÛCHETTE WHITE, feta – pancetta and pear
ARTISAN BÛCHETTE WHITE, crumbled feta and crispy pancetta, cucumber and pear, rocket, basil, and cocoa nibs.
- Cream cheese (type Philadelphia)
- Fresh pear, diced (type bosc, conference pear)
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Pancetta, crispy baked
- Cucumber, long slices (use a mandoline or peeler)
- Decoration: Fresh basil leaves and Cocoa nibs
- Bake the slices pancetta crispy.
- Cut the pear into dices and sprinkle some lemon juice (to avoid colouring).
- Slice the cucumber.
- Compose the sandwich starting with a layer of soft cream cheese, rocket, and diced pear.
- Then scatter the crumbled feta and finish with the cucumber and crispy pancetta.
- Decorate with small basil leaves and sprinkle some cocoa nibs.
- Close the sandwich and press a little.