4800107 ARTISAN BÛCHETTE MULTISEED, tuna tataki and black radish
ARTISAN BÛCHETTE MULTISEED with flash baked fresh tuna breaded with sesame seeds, wasabi-mayonnaise, black radish, and soybean sprouts.
- Fresh tuna steak
- Sesame seeds
- Wasabi paste
- Black radish, very thin sliced (with a mandoline)
- Soybean sprouts
- Decoration: fresh cilantro leaves (or flat parsley), lime zest
- Mingle the wasabi paste with the mayonnaise.
- Coat the tuna with soy sauce and turn in the sesame seed spice, pressing it into the flesh and coating all sides generously. The soy sauce helps it stick.
- Sear the tuna steak on a high fire (in some sesame oil) for 45-60 seconds on each side. Slice the steak.
- Compose the sandwich starting with a layer of the wasabi-mayonnaise, then the sliced black radish and top with the tuna slices.
- Cover with the soybean sprouts and garnish with fresh cilantro and grated lime zest.
- Close the sandwich and press a little.